Guest Room Information
We have both Western and Japanese style rooms available. Whichever style you choose, we promise a pleasant stay.
Main Building - Western Style Rooms (With Attached Bath and Toilet)Cityside rooms offer a magnificent view of the entire Furano valley area, including the nighttime view of Furano City, and the morning sun rising over the Taisetsuzan mountain range. Mountainside rooms offer a panoramic view of the ski hill, just across the street.
- *Main Building (With Attached Bath and Toilet)
- 76 Western Style Twin Rooms, 3 Japanese Style Rooms. Guest Capacity: 227
- *Annex Building (Without Attached Bath or Toilet)
- 1 Western Style Room, 7 Combination Japanese / Western Style Rooms. Guest Capacity: 37
- Public Bath (Separate baths for Ladies & Gentlemen). Bath Capacity: Ladies: 20, Gentlemen: 10
We take great pride in our cuisine, prepared with the freshest local ingredients.
<Lobby Floor> Monsieur Kobayashi
The chef's signature dishes range from authentic French cuisine to traditional Japanese course dining, using northern Japan's freshest seafood. A variety of beverage options range from soft drinks to Furano Wine and our own hotel original wine.
How to access Hotel Naturwald Furano:
- 14-46 Kitanomine-cho, Furano City, Hokkaido, Japan 076-0034 (About 7 minutes by car from Furano Station)
<Free Parking Available>
- *Travel times to JR Furano Station
- Sapporo (Furano Express) --- About 2 hours
Chitose (Furano Express) --- About 2 hours 30 minutes
Asahikawa --- About 1 hour
- *Travel Time from JR Furano Station by regular route bus
- 10 minutes by regular route bus (bus stop located at hotel entrance)
- Click here for detailed information about Furano Bus
- *Travel times by car from various points within Hokkaido
- Sapporo (Using Hokkaido Expressway to Takikawa Interchange, then Route 38) --- About 2 hours 30 minutes
- Asahikawa (Using Route 237) --- About 1 hour 25 minutes
- New Chitose Airport (Using Hokkaido Expressway to Takikawa Interchange, then Route 38) --- About 2 hours 45 minutes
- Asahikawa Airport (Using Route 237) --- About 1 hour 5 minutes
- Obihiro Airport (Using Route 236, then Route 38) --- About 2 hours 45 minutes
- * The above times are approximate. Actual travel time will vary depending on season and traffic conditions.
Please direct inquiries to Hotel Naturwald:
- 14-46 Kitanomine-cho, Furano City, Hokkaido, Japan 076-0034
(About 7 minutes by car from Furano Station)
- *Reservations Center
- Please click here for inquiries.